Click to view or download (PDF format).
- Increase in Minimum Income Requirement.pdf
Increase in the Minimum Income requirements for family visa applications,
- The British Nationality (Regularisation of Past Practice) Bill 2022-23.pdf
All children born to EU citzens between 1983 to 2000 are Britsh under the Britsh Natonality (Regularisaton of Past Practce) Bill 2022-23.
- Indefinite leave to remain under the 10 year long residence rule.pdf
Indefinite Leave to Remain under the 10 year long residence rule: Permission To Remain as a Visitor Can Count Towards The 10 Year Period of Continuous Lawful Residence.
- Parent of a Child under Appendix FM.pdf
A parent living abroad with a child who is a British Citizen, settled in the UK or who has limited leave under Appendix EU. Applications for Entry Clearance under Appendix FM.
- Changes to requriements for settlment as a parent, partner or their child under Appendix FM 10 years route.pdf
The Statement of Immigration Rules published on 15 March 2022 introduced major changes to the requirements for settlement for partner or parent or their child granted leave to remain under Appendix FM 10 years route.
- Durable Partner and Domestic Violence under EU Law.pdf
Durable Partners do not have the right to retain the right of residence upon the breakdown of relationships as a result of domestic violence
- Home Office Concession 21 Oct 2021
Home Office Concession to the Family Immigration Rules for Granting Longer Periods of Leave and Early Indefinite Leave to Remain - 21 October 2021
- Zambrano carers granted leave to remain under Appendix FM entitled to apply for indefinite leave to remain under Appendix EU.pdf
R (on the application of Olorunfunmilayo Oluwaseun Akinsanya) v SSHD EWHC 1535 Admin 9/6/2021
- Nationality Application Fee for Registration of Children Held To Be Unlawful.pdf
R (on the application of (1) Project for the Registration of Children as British Citizens (a company limited by guarantee) (2) O (a minor, by her litigation friend AO)) v Secretary of State 
- Continuity of Residence and Protection of Residence Rights under Appendix EU.pdf
Continuity of Residence, Temporary Absence and Protection of Residence. Rights of EU Citizens and their Family Members under Appendix EU. This note looks at the impact of absences from the UK on applications for settled or pre-settled status under Appendix EU (the EU Settlement Scheme).
- Application for indefinite leave to remain under the 10 year long residence rule.pdf
Application for indefinite leave to remain under the 10 years long residence rule. The disregard of overstaying and continuous lawful residence.
- Immigration Health Surcharge Reimbursement for Health Care Professionals.pdf
From 1 October 2020 health care professionals who have a general right to work under any immigration category may be able to apply, every six months, for reimbursement of the immigration health surcharge that they paid for their immigration application.
- New Student Rules.pdf
The previous Tier 4 (General) and Tier 4 (Child) immigration routes have been replaced by a new set of student and child rules on 5 October 2020. This note looks at some of the major changes.
- EEA nationals applying for British Citizenship.pdf
This note examines the requirements for naturalisation and some of the potential pitfalls.
- Home Secretary announces details of the new Hong Kong BNO visa scheme.pdf
Hong Kong’s BNO Visa: Details of the New Visas for British Nationals Overseas Citizens in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong New Security Law BNO passport holders to be given residence rights in the UK.pdf
Hong Kong’s new security law. British Nationals Overseas Citizens in Hong Kong to be given residence rights in the UK
- Parent of a British Citizen Child Required to Leave the UK.pdf
Mother of a British Citizen child being require to leave the UK and return abroad to apply for a partner visa
- Dependant Relatives of a Relevant EEA Citizen under the New Appendix EU.pdf Appendix EU of the Immigration Rules sets out a framework for granting
indefinite or limited leave to enter or remain to an EEA citizen and their family
- Durable Partners and Permenent Residence.pdf By confining the qualifying period for permanent residence rights of durable partners to the duration of EEA family permits and residence documents, is the Home Office Guidance in breach of EU law?
- Refugee Family Reunion - KF and Others.pdf The appellants in this case, were the mother,father and yonger siblings of an 18 year old sponsor.
Articles by Just Immigration available to view or download (PDF format).
Notes by Just Immigration to view or download (PDF format).